Sunday, November 17, 2013

More information on self-care resources

Our work schedule has been pretty hectic here at Big Bend. That, coupled with the fact that we didn't have Internet access at our RV site until late this week, has made keeping up with my posting difficult.

I hope to have something up about our adventures in the next day or do. In the meantime, I want to share a really great entry by Nina from Wheeling It as a supplement to my musings about on-the-road health care options (GypsyCare Part I and Part II).

Nina does a nice job of pulling together information about resources that can be used by anyone, not just us RVers, so feel free to share this with those you think might benefit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sally -- Thanks for this link. That was a great article Nina had with not only some excellent resources, but also accompanied by intelligent and thoughtful comments on the various options. Thanks for posting! Hope you guys are doing well.
    --arden--

    ReplyDelete